Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Follow your HEART Talk

Sometimes we all need to take a step backwards, and think about what it is we are saying, or trying to say.
I have a very good friend in this space and time, and we have never met in person. His name is Doug, and he is The Hobo Prophet. He made a film with the help of my good friend Christopher Coppola. That film was titled "I Am", and is a testimony to the human spirit as seen through the eyes of Doug. It is there that I learned of this HEART TALK. Today I use it every day in some aspect or another. I encourage all who visit here to go to the link provided and become a student of "All For One".
The Prophet is a very humble man who, like many of us, has had his days of adversity. He has made a good name for himself, and is a model for one and all. You do not have to be like The Prophet. I will never advocate that type of being. I will tell you though that I have used Doug's method of thought, ie, HEART TALK, to get through my own adversities, and it works.
Thank you Hobo Prophet! From the bottom of my HEART TALKER.
Mitakuye Oyasin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am reading your post and I'm blown away. Wow! what an honor!!!! Your beautiful words and thoughts,which you expressed is Heart Talk to the MAX, and touches my heart and moves me deeply. We go back a long way now. You are a beautiful,caring human being. I must confess, It's something how we became friends -

Anyhow, much plays into the conception of "I am (from prayer to family, friends and CRC & friends),"but, I'll end on this note:

May I Am be a reminder that we can rise above or differences, no matter what, and unite as human beings. I am by no way compromising my religious convictions - I feel that God united us for a purpose. You can call me crazy I won't get offended, especially since there is crazier people than me.

Many Blessings,

Doug aka PAH's Hobo Prophet

Dan Boyd said...

Hiya Barn,

I feel fortunate to not only know Doug on the forums but also to have met him in Hollywood. I kept asking everyone when I saw someone I didn't know "Is that Doug?" finally the day came when the man himself came into the door with his wife Sue and I didn't need to ask who the big man with the even bigger heart was, I knew it was Doug Aarne.

Thanks for featuring him here Barn, he stands stall among giants and his heart is made of gold. For you to recognize this speaks volumes about you as well.

Take care my freind,
Dan