Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2007

PAH: FEST Motown, We Wish You All The Best

To Suzanne Boyd of Madonna University, and all the PAH FEST: Motown constituents....GOOD LUCK! Colorado wishes you all the best in bringing out the tales of the common folk. I'll be checking in from time to time to see what's going on out there in our Northern Mid-West.

And on another note..........
CONGRATULATIONS to our PAH founder, Christopher Coppola, and EARS XXI for bringing us PAH NATION!
Everyone can go to www.pahnation.com and become part of the phenomena. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Barn...I can finally post. Man oh man. You convey my sediments exactly.

You're so pure in the spirit of heart talk.

PAH-NATION has my best wishes at heart. Go PAH!!!! Go Madonna University!!!!!
Go Every HEART!!!!!!!

(((((OH YEAH)))))

Catch you all on the next dream wave

(I Am) Dugsy